Sintercafe 2012 - Conferences
Videos / Conferences
- Sintercafé 26th Anniversary - Official Inauguration Introduction
Mr. Arnoldo Leiva, President of Sintercafe
- Sintercafé 26th Anniversary - Official Inauguration
- "The World of Coffee in 2017 - Who wants What from Whom?"
Mr. David M. Neumann, CEO, Neumann Kaffee Gruppe
- Session 1: “COSTA RICA: An added value”
Mr. Luis Eduardo Campos, Coffee Producer & General Manager, Café Altura de San Ramón
- Session 2: “Coffee. It’s New Future. Our Deeper Connection”
Mrs. Majka Burhardt, Coffee Ethiopia
- Session 3: “Peet’s Coffee & Tea, Sourcing Quality in Markets High and Low?”
Mr. Doug Welsh, Vice President, Peet’s Coffee & Tea
- Session 4: “The Future for Specialty Coffee”
Mr. Ric Rhinehart, Executive Director, Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA)
- Session 5: “Coffee & Climate”
Mr. Michael Opitz, Chairman of the Board of Management, Hanns R. Neumann Stiftung
- Session 6: “Colombia: Renewed Coffee Growing”
Mr. Juan Esteban Orduz, President, Colombian Coffee Federation
- Session 7: “A Commodity Bank's Perspective on the Economy"
Mr. Mark W. Williams, Vice President, Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.
- Session 8: “Brasil, Coffee Country: Opportunities and Threats”
Mr. Carlos Brando, P&A Marketing Internacional
- Session 9: “Lavazza and the Italian Coffee Market”
Mrs. Michela Stama, Lavazza
- Session 10: “Market Outlook- Moving to an Era of Oversupply?”
Mr. Keith Flury, Senior Commodity Analyst, Rabobank International
- WORKSHOP 1: "Fair Trade Innovation: including small producers and other farm workers"
Mr. Miguel Zamora, Director, Coffee Innovation and Producer Relations
- WORKSHOP 2: "Energy from waste waters in Central America"
Mrs. Vera Espindola, Latin America Coordinator, UTZ Certified
- WORKSHOP 3: "Volatility, Instruments and Strategies to Optimize Coffee Prices"
Mr. Albert Scalla, Executive vicepresident, INTL FCStone