SINTERCAFE, founded in 1987, is a non-profit organization whose main objective is the promotion of Costa Rica's outstanding coffee.
SINTERCAFE- International Coffee Week -is an annual event worldwide known which involves both sides of the coffee value chain. Each November Costa Rica becomes the meeting place for key decision makers from the most important coffee companies in the world.
Without any doubt SINTERCAFE is the most interesting and best attended coffee event taking place in a coffee producing nation.
Each year more than 500 participants come to SINTERCAFE to have the opportunity to exchange information, share their experiences, and to interact with the world's Coffee Community in order to strengthen coffee commerce.
Board of Directors
- Arnoldo Leiva Pacheco - President
- Peter Sachs Schroeder - Vice President
- Rafael Hernández Osti - Treasurer
- Eric Thormaehlen Hanke - Secretary
- Rodrigo Vargas Ruiz - Vocal 1
- Ricardo Seevers - Vocal 2
- Juan Diego Araya - Vocal 3
- Carlos Lizano - Vocal 4
- Ricardo Herrera - Vocal 5
- Guillermo Torres - Vocal Substitute
- Francois Castells - Fiscal
- Noelia Villalobos - Executive Director
- Leire Sarriugarte - Event Coordinator
- Deylin Chinchilla - Executive Assistant
- The Coffee Source
- Ricardo Seevers
- Café Capris (Volcafe)
- Cafetalera Internacional Cafinter (Ecom)
- Juan Viñas
- Café Noble
- SYTC Sustainable Trading Company
- Markus Fisher
- Enrico Gaehwiler
- Beneficios Volcafe
- Exportadora del Valle S.A.
- FACITECK S.A.
- Beneficiadora Santa Eduviges
- Coopelibertad RL
- Cafetalera Tierras Ticas
- Santa Laura Exportadora de Café
- Cafetalera Aquiares
- Arnoldo Leiva
- Xinia Chaves
- Grace Mena
- Peter Shoenfeld